RICS Red Book (Part 35 - CPR) Real Estate Valuations for Matrimonial / Divorce Proceedings
We value residential, commercial, mixed use real estate and land for matrimonial / divorce proceedings. We undertake single and joint instructions and produce reports that adhere to the RICS 'Red Book' valuation standards and if required (for court procedures), in accordance with complying with part 35 of the Civil Procedure Rules (CPR) 1998.
Whether the situation is amicable or contentious, we produce a robust transparent and independent reports that will help all involved know the true value of the real estate.
By appointing an RICS Registered Valuer, you can be confident that you are working with regulated and qualified professionals who Adhere to the RICS 'Red Book' valuation standards.
Appointing a skilled Chartered Surveyor and Registered Valuer is crucial to these valuations. Our wealth of experience, local knowledge, expertise and significant valuation resources including access to comprehensive databases, historic data sources and other tools help us provide you with an expert opinion of value for all types of real estate on any given date(s).
Our RICS Registered Valuers are experts in their field, delivering credible, high-quality reports and are committed to openness and transparency. They adhere to the strict guidelines set out in RICS’ Red Book of Valuation Standards, giving clients the reassurance that each valuation is carried out follows mandatory rules, best practice guidance and related commentary.
Our RICS Red Book (Part 35 - CPR) Valuation Service Summary
- We specialise in valuations in Prime Central London (PCL), Greater London and the Home Counties.
- Capital Chartered value office, mixed-use, residential, retail, hospitality, heath care, educational, under-construction projects & vacant lands, leisure assets, industrial & logistical properties, storage facilities, plant & machinery.
- Options for full inspection, drive-by or desk-top based valuations.
- The valuations are produced by our team of Chartered Surveyors and Registered Valuers.
- If the properties can be inspected then it will involve a site visit, the property is measured and photographed.
- Detailed research on comparable evidence (other properties of similar size, age and location) is undertaken using our comprehensive databases, historic data sources and tools to establish the valuations.
- Detailed valuation reports are provided which complies with RICS international valuation standards (RICS Red Book). If required a Part 35 – CPR report can be produced.
- Vigorous quality control system with peer review and final departmental audit check.
- Post valuation support is provided by phone and email. When necessary we are well equipped to negotiate on your behalf.
Multiple Valuation Dates
We often carry out valuations where our clients require valuations for multiple dates. We provide accurate retrospective valuation dates with the use of our comprehensive databases, historic data sources and tools.
What Happens if the Surveyor/Valuer cannot get access the property?
Capital Chartered Surveyors/Valuers will always request access to the property so that they can inspect. However there are cases when this is not possible. The best example is if the property has been sold. We can still carry out a desktop valuation if enough information is available.