Plant, Machinery & Equipment Valuations
Capital Chartered offers specialist services related to valuation of various plant, machinery & equipment assets across the whole of the UK. We can undertake desktop or inspection based valuations. As an RICS Regulated Firm, our RICS Registered Valuers produce reports in accordance with the RICS Red Book standards.
Whether it is related to logistics, engineering, construction equipment, industrial or processing plants, we cover them all.
Why Choose Us
Our wealth of experience, knowledge, expertise and significant valuation resources including access to comprehensive databases, historic data sources and tools help us provide you with an expert opinion of value for all types’ of industrial assets on any given date(s).
Clients value our technical knowledge and specialist advice. Whether for financial reporting, insurance, corporate transactions or pre-sale advice, we have the depth of expertise to help you make informed decisions.
What We Value
We offer in-depth knowledge and experience in valuing all types of assets across the UK (desktop or inspection based valuations) including:
- Plants and related machinery:
- Manufacturing Plants
- Processing Plants
- Packaging Plants
- Distilling Plants
- Refining Plants
- Assembling Plants
- Production Plants
- Heavy Transportation Vehicle (HTV) valuations such as trucks, buses and trailers.
- Heavy equipment such as forklifts and cranes.
- Construction equipment valuations such as mixers, dozers, graders, and excavators
- Other logistics-related vehicles
Industries and Sectors
We undertake machinery & equipment valuations for all types of industries / sectors throughout the UK (desktop or inspection based) including:
- Oil & Gas – Production & Exploration
- Chemical & Plastics
- Pharmaceuticals – API & Formulations
- Paper & Electrical
- Amusement / Theme Parks & Rides
- Metal / Mining & Shipyards
- Power – Thermal / Solar / Wind
- FMCG & Food – Sugar / Oil / Dairy
- Transportation – Railways / Ships & Vessels / Aircrafts
- Construction & Heavy Equipment
- Automobiles & Logistics Equipment
- And Many others
Purpose for Valuation
Our clients engage us for full inspection & desk-top based plant, machinery & equipment appraisals for:
- Asset Backed Financing
- Insurance Purposes
- IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) Implementation
- Audit/Accounting Compliance
- Due Diligence/Cost Investigation
- Merger & Acquisition
- Purchase Price Allocation
- Sale Advice & Insolvency
- Litigation/Legal Dispute
Our clients also engage us for undertaking valuations of Market Value, Fair Value, Residual Value, Reinstatement Value, Distress Sale Value, and Liquidation Value along with assessment of Residual Life for the assets under consideration.
We cover the whole of the UK
We can undertake desktop or inspection based valuations